Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Broccoli Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine broccoli, onion, margarine, eggs, and cornbread mix and mix well.
- Lightly stir in cottage cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-inch pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and brush top with margarine or butter, if desired.
- For vegetarians make sure the muffin mix contains no animal fat.