Recipe by LAURIE
I've said it before my kids will eat anything covered in cheese. This was a broccoli/cheese bake that ended up with some leftover corn added it. Very good and filling! Can be easily doubled for more.
- 4 cups broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) jar processed cheese spread, like cheezwhiz
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine process cheese spread and sour cream mixing well.
- Stir in broccoli, corn and onion.
- Spoon into a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with bread crumbs combined with margarine and nuts.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.