Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are really good! I got this recipe from Taste Of Home magazine and made these last night. I made a few changes, but am posting the original recipe here: added 1 tbsp more mustard than asked for (personal preference), also - for the cooked chicken, i had boiled about 400 g boneless fillets in about 2 cups of water with a little vinegar, a crushed stock cube, garlic and ginger paste and lots of black pepper. I didnt have any parmesan so topped with crushed black pepper and just a bit of mozzarella. Also - i used ready made puff pastry squares for this
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped frozen or fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients, set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12x9" rectangle.
- Cut lengthwise into lenghtwise into 3 strips and widthwise into 4 strips.
- gently press pastry squares into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into pastry cups.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 375F for 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.