Broccoli Chicken Divan Cups
- Ready In:
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll into an approximately 12x9 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 12 (3inch) squares.
- Press squares into muffin pans.
- Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Stir together broccoli, chicken, soup and milk.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pastry filled muffins cups.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over each tartlet.
- Top each with cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!