Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in a Campbell's cookbook. It is absolutely delicious and really easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (1 ounce)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (1 ounce)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained (2 cups)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 (9 inch) baked deep dish pie shells
- Mix Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- In medium bowl mix soup, eggs, garlic powder, broccoli, onion and 1/2 cup cheese mixture. pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle remaining cheese around edge of tart. Bake 5 more minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes.