Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Make and share this Broccoli-Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup, condensed
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in greased 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high hear 2-3 hours or on low hear 4-5 hours.
- Spoon over baked potato or simply garnish with bacon.
This is an easy soup that turns out very creamy! Some broccoli cheese soups turn out to cheesy for my taste but this is a perfect combination of broccoli and cheese. Thanks for posting!
I must admit I was surprised this tasted as good as it did. This soup is very simple and easy to make. It has a great taste too. I put it all in the crockpot and cooked for three hours. I mashed up the brocolli once it was cooked as I don't like huge chunks of brocolli in my soup. I froze a bunch for lunches. Will be making again. Made for Fall PAC 2007.
This is very similar to my usual recipe (Broccoli Cheese Soup in the Crock Pot). I tried it your way, but I cut the recipe in half, microwaved the broccoli, and simmered it on the stovetop so the whole thing was done in about fifteen minutes. I subbed skim milk for the evaporated, and added a dash of garlic powder. I garnished it with shredded cheddar. Quick, easy, and good- thanks for sharing!