1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in Family Circle magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, warmed in microwave then drained colander
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces campbell's healthy request reduced fat low sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 medium yellow onion, grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cheez its cheese crackers, crushed
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 12-cup casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add soup, mayonnaise and onion, and whisk together. Fold in broccoli, cheese and 1/2 cup of the crushed crackers. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining 1 cup crushed crackers.
- 3Bake at 350 for 1 hour, then open oven and check casserole when shaken, all but the center should be set. If needed,cook another 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 550.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g