1/1 Photo of Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2009 cookbook, Taste of Home Best Church Supper Recipes. Preparation time does not include that needed for the salad to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 lb bacon, sliced, cooked, drained (optional)
- 2 teaspoons green onions, tops only, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced & drained
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1FOR THE SALAD ~ In a large salad bowl, mix together the cauliflower, broccoli, celery, peas, cooked bacon, green onion, and water chestnuts.
- 2Cover and chill in refrigerator while mixing the dressing.
- 3FOR THE DRESSING ~ Combine mayonnaise, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt, and onion.
- 4Pour it over the salad at least one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 411.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g