Recipe by Prayztwice
Ohhh so good. Tastes like chicken divan without the chicken! Makes a great meatless meal, as well as a side dish.
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli in about 1" of water (or use a steamer basket) in a covered saucepan for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Drain and put into a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mayo, curry, undiluted soup, cheese, and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed cheese crackers. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes.