Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Oh so easy!
- 10 ounces thawed broccoli
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces herb seasoned stuffing mix
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli and soups.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and stuffing mix (It is necessary for the butter to be absorbed by the stuffing mixture first).
- Dump the stuffing mix into the large bowl with the broccoli and stir.
- Transfer to a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Hi! This was wonderful. Made for Spring PAC 2009.