Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy recipe that can be made in a split if you've got some take out white rice around! I make this for myself for lunch and I can't get enough. Feel free to add any other veggies you'd like! Some fresh bell peppers would be really nice.
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
The following measurements can be adjusted to your liking
- 1⁄4 ginger
- 1⁄4 cumin
- 1⁄4 dill
- 1⁄4 garlic powder
- 1⁄4 salt & pepper
- Mix everything together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 20-30 seconds, just enough to soften up the cheese.