Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Campbells. Cream of broccoli soup, and french fried onions. A flavorable dish.
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli spears or 946.36 ml broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 304.75 g can cream of broccoli soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 314.66 ml French-fried onions
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole whisk together the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Mix in the broccoli and 2/3 cup of the french fried onions.
- Bake, covered 350' for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered for 5 additional minutes or until the onions are golden.