- 1 medium head broccoli, stalks thinly sliced and florets chopped
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the broccoli, celery, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, zest, cumin, chili powder, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and stir to combine. Cover and allow the slaw to sit for at least 30 minutes, tossing every so often to combine well. Top with raisins before serving.