Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Betty Kamman). Very tasty dish!
Top Review by mums the word
This was very good. I used part mayonnaise and part sour cream as I am not a big fan of mayo.<br/>I forgot to add the breadcrumbs but that wouldn't change the flavour much anyways. Thanks for the recipe, I am sure to make this again.
- 8 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 8 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 0.5 (1 1/2 ounce) package parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Arrange florets in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Stir together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, mustard, and cayenne pepper.
- Spoon over florets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.