1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is a combination of a standard cheesecake with replacements for all of us living the low carb lifestyle!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust: Grind nuts in food processor to fine consistency.
- 2Place in bowl, add splenda, mix.
- 3Add melted butter and mix with spoon thoroughly until mixture is coated.
- 4Press crust mixture into bottom and sides of 9" springform pan, NO need to grease pan!
- 5Make sure crust is pressed together well, then place in preheated oven at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 6(at this point you can start the filling).
- 7Take out and let cool while you finish the filling!
- 8Cheesecake Filling: (TIP! instead of leaving cream cheese out all day to get to right temp, place in microwave for 1 min or so until soft!).
- 9Take all cream cheese and whip with mixer.
- 10Add splenda and mix well.
- 11Add vanilla, mix.
- 12Add cinnamon and mix.
- 13Start adding eggs one at a time mixing completely before adding the next egg.
- 14By the time you have mixed in all eggs the consistency will seem runny, that's correct-- but make sure to scrape sides of bowl and mix again.
- 15After completed, pour mixture into middle of crust (batter will level out) and press middle of batter with spoon to get the batter to sides of pancrust a bit.
- 16Place in preheated oven at 375 and bake for aprox 35-45 min-- look for edges to go brown and middle to set.
- 17Allow cheese cake to cool at room temp for about 2 hours before placing in fridge (otherwise, cooling to fast will cause cracking).
- 18Place in fridge uncovered 4 hours-- Cheesecake is ready when the bottom of the pan is cold!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Britt's Low Carb Cheesecake With Crust
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g