Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Quick and Tasty Quick Meals cookbook
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 6 large prawns (cooked and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 dash mild curry powder
- 1 dash of pepper steak seasoning
- 2 slices ham (chopped)
- fresh chives (chopped)
- Combine the onion, peas and corn and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes in a covered container with a dessertspoon of the butter.
- Stir into the cooked jasmine rice.
- Melt the remaining butter in a pan and cook the crushed garlic until soft.
- Add the prawns to heat through.
- Add the prawns and garlic to the rice with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons fresh chives with the egg.
- Place the egg mixture into the pan and cook in a little butter.
- When cooked, cut into squares and add to the rice with the curry powder and the pepper steak seasoning.
- Toss to combine.
- Add ham and sprinkle with fresh chives.