Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was trying to come up with something to serve canned corn in a more interesting way instead of just heating it up and putting butter on it. Everyone loved it and it was completely gone. My 16 year old son said "Dad this corn is awesome." I hope you like it.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in microwave safe bowl. If you don't have Nature's seasons on hand then you can just add, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, onion power. You get the idea.
- Heat on high setting for 3 to 4 minutes until hot. Stir once half way through.
- Stir again after removing from microwave to make sure all corn is coated with butter.
- Pour off 80% of the liquid after stirring.
- Add French Fried Onions and stir until just mixed.