I was trying to come up with something to serve canned corn in a more interesting way instead of just heating it up and putting butter on it. Everyone loved it and it was completely gone. My 16 year old son said "Dad this corn is awesome." I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in microwave safe bowl. If you don't have Nature's seasons on hand then you can just add, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, onion power. You get the idea.
- 2Heat on high setting for 3 to 4 minutes until hot. Stir once half way through.
- 3Stir again after removing from microwave to make sure all corn is coated with butter.
- 4Pour off 80% of the liquid after stirring.
- 5Add French Fried Onions and stir until just mixed.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brian's Corn and French Fried Onions
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton nature seasons seasoning blend