Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe is posted in response to a request. It is from www.allrecipes.com It was submitted by: Lysa who said, " These tortillas stuffed with scrambled eggs, beans, and salsa are great anytime! Can be enjoyed cold as well, so they're perfect to pack for the kids' lunches (or to bring yourself). Very fast and nutritious! "
- 2 tablespoons refried beans
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together beans and salsa.
- Place a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour beaten eggs into pan and allow bottom to set, approximately 1 minute.
- Spread bean mixture onto one half of eggs and flip other half over to make a half-circle.
- Continue to cook until eggs are set.
- Spread an equal amount of mayonnaise onto each tortilla.
- Cut eggs into 4 equal pieces and place one piece on each tortilla.
- Cover each with shredded lettuce.
- Roll up tortillas and serve.