- Ready In:
- 9hrs 45mins
- 2 cups cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 dash salt
- Mix together ham and onion, place about 1/3 cup of mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In another bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt until smooth.
- Pour over top of the tortillas and cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Take casserole out of fridge 30 minutes BEFORE baking at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My husband, four children and I live in NY. I think my love of cooking and eating?is in my blood. My Grandma (who was 100% Norweigan) was a wonderful cook and my mom & sisters are as well. I really enjoy baking the most. If I had some time off I would bake and look for more new recipes to try!