Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something a little different for breakfast...you can make it as spicy as you like with the salsa.
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 green onions, sliced thin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- salsa, to garnish
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk; stir in tomatoes.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When butter melts and bubbles, add eggs.
- Let eggs sit until edge cook, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
- When eggs begin to hold together but are still runny, add cheese and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until eggs are set.
- Serve eggs in warm tortillas; garnish with salsa, if desired.
This is a nice breakfast option. The tomatoes added a little too much moisture for me, but the flavors were all great together. I might add the tomatoes as a garnish at the end next time.