Recipe by CountryLady
A quick refreshing breakfast drink that kids & adults love...........very versatile (just look at the possible substitutions) ............and its good for you!!
Top Review by WaterMelon
This is so refreshing and delicious! I popped my fav blueberry yogurt into the freezer the night before (about 1/2 cup) and used that, didn't have any mango so I just left that out. My apple juice is 'no sugar added' but still very sweet, so I omitted the honey. And I used lime juice. Love this quick breakfast a lot! Thanks!
- 1 ripe banana, peeled & diced
- 1⁄2 ripe mango, peeled & diced
- 1 scoop vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, place the ripe fruit, yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Add half of the apple juice and mix for approximately 1 minute.
- Add more apple juice if the smoothie is too thick.
- You can substitute some of the mango or bananas with strawberries, raspberries, ripe peach or other fruit of your choice.
- You may also substitute the apple juice with cranberry juice or pineapple juice.