- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste i usually do 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (or butter or shortening)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven for 350*F
- cut together first five ingredients.
- Slowly add milk and mix it inches.
- Form dough into a ball like lump.
- Put dough onto a floured surface.
- Pat it down and divide it into two separate lumps about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut each lump into fourths and make wedge-like shapes.
- Put on lightly greased baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes.