Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Taste of Home
Make and share this Breakfast Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 118.29 ml shredded Fontina cheese
- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- sour cream and salsa (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Spoon eggs over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
This made for a great late breakfast for the DM and I. I used wholegrain tortillas and cooked the bacon in the oven and used sharp cheddar for the cheese. Quick and easy thank you Boomette, made for Please Review My Recipe.
Delicious way to start the day! This was so quick and easy as I had some cooked bacon and shredded cheese in the refrigerator. I did make to minor changes in that I used egg beaters instead or whole eggs and also used cheddar cheese. This is a recipe that will be enjoyed often, thanks for the post.
Easy and delicious! Great way to start the day. I used homemade corn tortillas to make it gluten free. Thanks for sharing!