- 3 eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- sour cream and salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Spoon eggs over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa.