Recipe by 1sykes
This is a hand-me-down recipe that is very good. It has become a tradition at our home
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheese, of your choice
- 1 lb of whole hog pork sausage
- 6 hash brown patties
- 8 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 (12 count) package crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cresent rolls in baking dish and spread out and up the sides.
- Fry the sausage brown and crumble and spread evenly over the dish.
- Spread the cheese over the entire dish.
- crumble the hash browns and spread over the entire dish.
- Pour the well beaten eggs over the dish.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake until well done.
- Eat while hot it is very delicious.
- To make it lower in fat use turkey sausage low fat cheese low fat cresent rolls. "eat and enjoy".