Chef #1082359's Note:
This is a hand-me-down recipe that is very good. It has become a tradition at our home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cresent rolls in baking dish and spread out and up the sides.
- 2Fry the sausage brown and crumble and spread evenly over the dish.
- 3Spread the cheese over the entire dish.
- 4crumble the hash browns and spread over the entire dish.
- 5Pour the well beaten eggs over the dish.
- 6Place in a preheated oven and bake until well done.
- 7Eat while hot it is very delicious.
- 8To make it lower in fat use turkey sausage low fat cheese low fat cresent rolls. "eat and enjoy".
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.1
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 419.8 mg
- Sodium 1686.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties