Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
:) simple, and good. You can use turkey sausage in place of the pork sausage if you like, I just listed it the way I usually do it.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating into 8 triangles.
- Place triangles with elongated points toward center on a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press perforations together to form a crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes on lower rack of oven. (Crust will be puffy).
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- Spoon sausage over dough; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Combine eggs and remaining 3 ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 350°F on lower rack of oven 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden.