:) simple, and good. You can use turkey sausage in place of the pork sausage if you like, I just listed it the way I usually do it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent rolls, separating into 8 triangles.
- 2Place triangles with elongated points toward center on a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Press perforations together to form a crust.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes on lower rack of oven. (Crust will be puffy).
- 5Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- 6Spoon sausage over dough; sprinkle with cheeses.
- 7Combine eggs and remaining 3 ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
- 8Bake at 350°F on lower rack of oven 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.7
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 287.0 mg
- Sodium 989.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.7 g