Recipe by bayousong
Again this is a recipe I found in a magazine years ago. It is really good and different. Just remember to make it ahead of time.
Top Review by jkm.11.18.
This was delicious. DH isn't a huge fan of healthy things like this, and even he gobbled it all up!! Very refreshing, I loved adding different fruits. Our favorites were a combo of peach and raspberries!! I'll definetely make this again!!
- 1 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 16 ounces low-fat peach yogurt or 16 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine raw oats, yogurt and pineapple with juice, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 1 week.
- When ready to serve, layer the mixture and strawberries in parfait glasses and garnish with a strawberry on top - I just put it in a small bowl with all the berries on top.
- This is good with bananas or a mixture of both fruits or your favorite fruit.
- The original recipe said 4 servings, but they were way too big for us and I think it is more like 6-8 servings.