Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy this fast shake in your car mug while you drive to work.
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup 100% bran flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1 dash cinnamon or 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process on medium speed until smooth.
- Garnish with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- You can substitute strawberries, peaches, or other fresh fruit for the bananas if you like.
This recipe was extremely easy to make which is always a plus. I made it for my husband who has been put on a special diet. He thought it was pretty good just a little bland. He suggested putting either more bananas in it or a combination of fruit to add more flavor.