Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make a batch of these on Sunday night and you can have a quick and easy breakfast all week. Great to reheat in the microwave. If you can't find fat free half & half in your area, use the regular half & half.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix eggs well and add in fat free half and half.
- Fold in cheese, ham and spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into well-greased (spray with Pam or similar product) muffin tin.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes on middle oven rack.
- Let muffins set about 5 minutes before serving.
it has way to much diary in it
I made these muffins to carry to work for a lady celebrating her birthday and she is on a low-fat diet. Everyone enjoyed them very much. I added some Roma tomatoes and wanted to add some onion which would have really set them off. They are really easy to make. Bake the night before and re-heat in the morning.