Recipe by Audrey M
An easy recipe to be done overnight and ready to serve your family or guests in the morning
Top Review by Donna
I knew this would be great and it was! What a clever idea, I never thought to make a breakfast overnight, my parents were just here visiting and i made this, we woke up to the most delicious smelling house and I didn't have to do a thing but dish it up! I will make this alot I am sure, thanks so much!
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns
- 1 lb cooked lean ham, cubed or 1 lb cooked bacon
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide potatoes, ham, vegetables and cheese so you can create several layers of each in the crock pot.
- Start with the hash browns, then ham, onions, peppers and lastly cheese.
- Repeat until you have several layers of each.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour this over the layers in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours overnight.