Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Breakfast for One recipe from Food.com.
- Coat the cooking surface of skillet (I prefer cast-iron) with coconut oil (a healthy type of fat).
- Crack the eggs and put them in the skillet. Eggs are an excellent source of protein. Eggland's Best really are the best, but an all-natural substitute will be nearly as good.
- Fry the eggs to your liking (I prefer over-medium).
- Add salt, then cayenne pepper, then turmeric.
- Boil the water for tea.
- After the eggs come out of the skillet, the bread goes in the skillet. I like Ezekiel bread because it's very nutritious (because it's made with sprouted grains). Push the bread around to soak up excess coconut oil. Turn the heat off to avoid burning the bread.
- Pour the hot water over the tea bag. I like green tea because it has so many antioxidants etc. Allow to steep while you enjoy the bread and grapefruit (high in Vitamin C).