Leslie in Texas's Note:
Start this breakfast casserole the night before. Serve with salsa and a side fruit salad to start your morning with something special. Originally from a November 2006 issue of Southern Living. For a change, substitute ground pork sausage, either mild or spicy, for the ham. Prep time does not include chill or standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle cooked ham and chopped green onions evenly down the center of each tortilla;top each with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- 2Roll up tortillas and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Whisk together the eggs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; pour mixture evenly over tortillas.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- 5Remove from refrigerator and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before baking.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350°F for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and bake 3-4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.2
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 223.2 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.7 g