Not your typical egg roll, but a convenient way to take your eggs with you on your way out the door in the morning. I've used different kinds of cheese and deli meat, just depending on what I have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a six-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 2While oil is heating, beat egg in a small bowl and add salt or other seasoning.
- 3Pour egg mixture in the skillet and let cook until almost set, about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Flip and finish cooking the other side - about 1 minute and remove to a plate.
- 5Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 6Heat meat on both sides.
- 7Place meat on top of cheese and roll up like a burrito.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Egg Roll
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 436.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g