Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Not your typical egg roll, but a convenient way to take your eggs with you on your way out the door in the morning. I've used different kinds of cheese and deli meat, just depending on what I have on hand.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg
- salt or other seasoning, to taste
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 slice deli ham
- Heat oil in a six-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, beat egg in a small bowl and add salt or other seasoning.
- Pour egg mixture in the skillet and let cook until almost set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and finish cooking the other side - about 1 minute and remove to a plate.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Heat meat on both sides.
- Place meat on top of cheese and roll up like a burrito.