Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
GREAT OR BREAKFAST OR MAIN DISH ITEM. MY KIDS LOVE THIS!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) packagebrown & serve sausage, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- PRESS CRESCENT ROLLS INTO A 9X13 PAN, PRESSING UP 1" UP THE SIDES OF THE PAN.
- SLICE THAWED SAUSAGE OVER BOTTOM, SPRINKLE WITH CHEESE.
- BEAT EGGS SLIGHTLY, ADD MILK& SPICES.
- POUR OVER SAUSAGE.
- BAKE@ 400 DEGREES FOR 20-25 MINUTES.
This dish was okay, but not one of our favorites. Maybe I should have baked it a little longer. Even though it looked browned on the top, the crust was a little soggy. I would try it again though.
This was fantastic. Made this for company this morning and everyone loved it. Thanks for a great recipe.
I have not tried this recipe as yet but it sounds like a great meal on a chilly night. I liked what I read in the ingredients and will be adding this recipe to my cookbook to use when our weather in the South chills a bit.