Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made these this morning and my husband thought they were great. Got the recipe from Taste of Home Cooking for 2.
- 1⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup cooked diced peeled potato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 teaspoons canned diced green chiles
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded taco cheese
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry potato and onion until onion is crisp-tender.
- Add the chilies and pepper.
- Return sausage to the pan.
- Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
- Spoon mixture off-center onto tortillas. Fold in bottom and sides of tortilla and roll up.
Nice little breakfast package! The kids "liked" it; I "loved" it. Didn't take as long as outlined since I used several leftover pork links (cut small), grated fresh potato and Cheddar cheese. The chiles are what makes this so zippy! Yummm!