Recipe by looneytunesfan
Made these this morning and my husband thought they were great. Got the recipe from Taste of Home Cooking for 2.
Top Review by Debber
Nice little breakfast package! The kids "liked" it; I "loved" it. Didn't take as long as outlined since I used several leftover pork links (cut small), grated fresh potato and Cheddar cheese. The chiles are what makes this so zippy! Yummm!
- 1⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup cooked diced peeled potato
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 teaspoons canned diced green chiles
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded taco cheese
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry potato and onion until onion is crisp-tender.
- Add the chilies and pepper.
- Return sausage to the pan.
- Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
- Spoon mixture off-center onto tortillas. Fold in bottom and sides of tortilla and roll up.