1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burritos
Made these this morning and my husband thought they were great. Got the recipe from Taste of Home Cooking for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into a skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 2In the same skillet, fry potato and onion until onion is crisp-tender.
- 3Add the chilies and pepper.
- 4Return sausage to the pan.
- 5Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- 6Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
- 7Spoon mixture off-center onto tortillas. Fold in bottom and sides of tortilla and roll up.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 264.7 mg
- Sodium 492.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: