Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
Received from a friend.
Top Review by JenivaDoll
Great base recipe for this! I first had this with a friend and I got hooked! It's a simple and easy breakfast recipe. Making it from this recipe, it wasn't as great as my first experience but it was still delish. Like Shelby said, though, the more meat the better filled in it is!
Directions See How It's Made
- You need to use a 13 x 9 pan (spray with pam).
- Break bread into small pieces into the pan (like if you were making stuffing).
- Break the cooked meat into pieces and layer over the bread (ham, bacon or sausage).
- Sprinkle 2 cups Velveeta cheese over the meat.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over top and mix all together.
- Bake in oven at 350ºF for 1 hour. Refrigerate when cooled.
- In morning heat at 350º for 1/2 hour and then serve.