Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chicken breasts with a kick of ranch! Cut this recipe in 1/2 to feed a smaller group.
Make and share this Breaded Ranch or Ranchero Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- In bowl, combine cereal, salad dressing mix and cheese.
- Dip chicken into melted butter, then dip into above mixture.
- Bake in a greased, 9x13 dish, uncovered at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Very yummy. Think I might use less of the Ranch packet though - a little too tangy. But otherwise was great, DH ate HEAPS!
We loved this chicken. I usually drown my chicken tenders/ nuggets in sauce, but I didn't want any sauce with this dish! It was so moist and flavorful all on its own. I made nugget size for my toddler and froze them for later.
Delish,Delish,Delish is all I can say this came out amazing! The chicken was nice and tender and juicy and it had the right amount of seasoning !! I will be making this again!! Thanks so much!!!