My mother inlaw has the best recipe for this. I make this about once a month. One warning though, it has a lot of butter, lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the tenderloin about 3/4 of an inch each piece.
- 2Then bang them out with a meat mallet/tendorizer or heavy pan.
- 3Get a piece of wax paper and lay them out.
- 4Scramble the eggs in one bowl, then get another bowl for the bread crumbs.
- 5dunk in egg and bread crumbs once/twice. Depends on your taste.
- 6Place on another sheet of wax paper.
- 7Melt the butter in a frying pan or electirc pan (and olive oil is you choose).
- 8Make sure there is enough to coat the pan.
- 9Fry each side until golden brown.
- 10Take your brown gravey and milk and mix together well.
- 11When frying is complete poor gravy mixture over the tenderloin.
- 12Cover pan and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Pork Tenderloin in Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.0
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 314.9 mg
- Sodium 5823.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g