Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mother inlaw has the best recipe for this. I make this about once a month. One warning though, it has a lot of butter, lol.
- Cut up the tenderloin about 3/4 of an inch each piece.
- Then bang them out with a meat mallet/tendorizer or heavy pan.
- Get a piece of wax paper and lay them out.
- Scramble the eggs in one bowl, then get another bowl for the bread crumbs.
- dunk in egg and bread crumbs once/twice. Depends on your taste.
- Place on another sheet of wax paper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan or electirc pan (and olive oil is you choose).
- Make sure there is enough to coat the pan.
- Fry each side until golden brown.
- Take your brown gravey and milk and mix together well.
- When frying is complete poor gravy mixture over the tenderloin.
- Cover pan and simmer for about 20 minutes.