1/6 Photos of Breaded/Baked Mushroom Pork Chops
1 hr 10 mins
Laila's Daddy's Note:
Stolen from mom's secret book. Shhh, These bad boys rock. 3 bowls a skillet and an oven (sounds like a B movie). One of my favorite pork chop recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a fair amount of olive oil.
- 2Dust one chop with flour.
- 3Then cover chop with egg.
- 4Give the chop a good coating of cracker crumbs.
- 5Add your favorite seasoning now. (I like Big Jim's Famous Seasoned Salt and lots of pepper).
- 6Repeat the process for the rest of the chops.
- 7Fry chops in olive oil on high heat till brown.
- 8Throw them in a baking dish and spread the first can of soup on top of the chops. Put the rest on the dish and add the mushrooms. Cover with foil.
- 9Throw them in a preheated oven at 350°F for 60 minutes.
- 10Uncover for the last 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded/Baked Mushroom Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 180.8 mg
- Sodium 1093.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 31.8 g