Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Stolen from mom's secret book. Shhh, These bad boys rock. 3 bowls a skillet and an oven (sounds like a B movie). One of my favorite pork chop recipes.
- 4 pork chops
- 15 whole brown button mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat a fair amount of olive oil.
- Dust one chop with flour.
- Then cover chop with egg.
- Give the chop a good coating of cracker crumbs.
- Add your favorite seasoning now. (I like Big Jim's Famous Seasoned Salt and lots of pepper).
- Repeat the process for the rest of the chops.
- Fry chops in olive oil on high heat till brown.
- Throw them in a baking dish and spread the first can of soup on top of the chops. Put the rest on the dish and add the mushrooms. Cover with foil.
- Throw them in a preheated oven at 350°F for 60 minutes.
- Uncover for the last 10 minutes.