1/2 Photos of Bread Machine Kneaded Challah
This is a really simple and mouth watering Challah. The bread machine saves heaps of washing up time. It makes a 1.5 pound loaf.
My Private Note
Loaf (1 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into the bread machine in that order or in the order specified by your bread machine.
- 2Set the machine to DOUGH cycle, and start.
- 3Remove dough from machine after FIRST rise.
- 4Divide dough into three equal pieces.
- 5Braid the dough, starting from the middle and tucking the ends under.
- 6Place in a 9x5 inch greased loaf pan.
- 7Brush it with some milk, and add some sesame seeds.
- 9Allow to rise till doubled in size (about an hour).
- 10Bake at 350F for 35-45 minutes.
- 11Bread is done when crust is golden brown, and hollow.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Kneaded Challah
Serving Size: 1 (969 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2653.5
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 494.0 mg
- Sodium 1733.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 455.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 71.3 g
- Protein 68.1 g