Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Bread Machine Brownie Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the cocoa and stir until completely.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Add the cocoa and all remaining ingredients except the nuts in the order suggested by your manual.
- Select raisin bread setting.
- Add the nuts at the beeper.
First of all, this makes a 1.5 lb loaf. Made this in my Sunbeam 5891 on the sweet bread setting. Chose medium color but should have chosen light - got a bit burned on the outside. Used chopped almonds and added 1/2 tsp vanilla. Took about 3.5 hrs start to finish. A bit dense, but had a nice cocoa brownie flavor and sliced well.