Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious tasting spread served on Ritz crackers.
Make and share this Braunschweiger Spread recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, cut braunschweiger into small pieces.
- Mash cut-up braunschweiger with a fork.
- Add softened cream cheese; mix and blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until well combined.
- Use as a spread on crackers.
- Serves 8-10.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ultimately yummy! I normally slather salad dressing and sweet pickles on my liverwurst sandwiches, so I thought this wouldn't be too far of a stretch. I used Kahn's brand braunschweiger and Ritz brand crackers. This was wonderful! Thank you so much!
I cut this recipe way way down to test it for an upcoming party. Very forgiving and very tasty. I ate it on Smart Ones Cracked Balck Pepper crackers and thought it was fab!!