- 59.14 ml butter
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml flour
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 340.19 g can beer
- 709.77 ml milk
- 226.79 g smoked bratwursts, sliced
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan melt butter; add carrots, celery, and onion cooking until tender.
- Stir in flour and pepper; blend well.
- Slowly stir in beer and milk; add bratwurst.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in cheese; cook stirring constantly, until melted.