Recipe by PollyB
Let this sit about 2 days before serving thats adds just enough time for blending.
Top Review by karen.nash-horton
I love this recipe. The juice is great in hot tea. and the fruit is woderful over Ice Cream. This is something I have loved since I was much younger and my grandmother made starter for us at Christmas.
- 33 ounces canned peaches, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces pineapple slices, drained
- 4 ounces maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a one quart jar pack peach halves, pineapple slices and cherries in layers adding about 1/4 cup sugar with each layer until the fruit reaches the neck of the jar.
- Pour in enough brandy to cover, stir and seal tightly.
- As fruit is removed, add equal amounts of fruit and sugar to the jar and enough brandy to cover.