Recipe by twinkitties
The easiest dinner you'll ever make. One dish makes clean up easy too. Use bone-in short ribs for more flavor.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (I use Lipton's)
- 2 lbs boneless beef short ribs
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth (I use Swanson's)
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut in pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Put short ribs in large baking pan. You'll be adding in the potatoes and carrots, so allow enough room.
- Add onion soup mix and beef broth.
- Cover with foil.
- Put in 350 degree oven.
- After two hours (give or take, it's very forgiving), turn meat, add potatoes and carrots. Re-cover and cook for 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through.