Incredibly easy to make salmon dish that borders on gourmet!
Make and share this Braised Salmon With Leeks & Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add leek; sauté 3 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, and pepper; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dill, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Wow, this is fantastic! I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks!