1/1 Photo of Braised Salmon With Leeks & Dill
Mims & Squims's Note:
Incredibly easy to make salmon dish that borders on gourmet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add leek; sauté 3 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add tomato, salt, and pepper; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dill, and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Salmon With Leeks & Dill
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 35.5 g