Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Incredibly easy to make salmon dish that borders on gourmet!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups leeks, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add leek; sauté 3 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, and pepper; sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dill, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Wow, this is fantastic! I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks!