This sauce is creamy and delicious..even if you use low fat milk and sour cream.
Make and share this Braised Pork Chops in Sour Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat; add chops; cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn chops; cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth with barbecue sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover tightly; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chops; keep warm.
- In same bowl, mix remaining broth, milk, sour cream and flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into skillet, cook and stir on med heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce over chops.