Recipe by MizzNezz
This sauce is creamy and delicious..even if you use low fat milk and sour cream.
Top Review by TGirl,RN
AAAAAAAbsolutely FABULOUS!!! I didn't have the evaporated milk, so I just subbed 2% milk, and the recipe was just perfect!!! Put the sauce over some white rice, and it was a great dinner--thanks for an awesome dinner!!!~~~~TERESA
- 1 lb boneless pork chop (4 chops)
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat; add chops; cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn chops; cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth with barbecue sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover tightly; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chops; keep warm.
- In same bowl, mix remaining broth, milk, sour cream and flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into skillet, cook and stir on med heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce over chops.