Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one I thought up on my own. I love a good pasta dish, but wanted to change it and add a little 'pepper' to it. The Caesar dressing has a nice bite to it and really picks up the pasta. Goes well with the chicken to.
- Start boiling water for pasta. Put pasta in water, turn down heat to medium.
- Put chicken in oven or boil it, which ever you prefer.
- After 30 to 40 minutes the pasta and the chicken will cooked.
- Drain water off the pasta.
- Put pasta on the plate, cut up the chicken into cubes and place on the pasta.
- Drizzle the Caesar dressing all over chicken and pasta.