Prep 1 min
Cook 12 mins
Everything's in your pantry for this super easy but flavorful entree. My husband is out of town and a Nor' Easter is heading in and I needed something for dinner. This came together wonderfully. Can easily double, triple, etc. Please note all ingredients are approximate; do not worry about measurements.
- 4 ounces farfalle pasta
- 4 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 -2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- olive oil, chili flavored preferred (just a drizzle)
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- dried chili pepper flakes
- parmesan cheese, jarred is fine (leave out for vegan)
- Cook bowties in boiling salted water until al dente, approximately 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut olives and tomatoes.
- Drain pasta and place back into cooking pot. Stir in olives, tomatoes, pesto, oil, and pepper flakes. Add cheese.
I used sliced black olives and a drizzle of good quality extra virgin olive oil. I used fresh parmesan cheese, grated. This is so yummy and easy to do. Thanks Vicki :) Made for Photo tag
This has become a staple in our house. We always have the ingredients on hand and love the ease of this dish. After a day of skiing it is especially appreciated as either my husband or I can make it (whom ever is the least sore) and both our kids love it! I even like it a room temperature the next day.