Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a Pinterest recipe-- I lightened it up a little bit- but not too much- it's still cheesy and yummy! My kids don't like "red and green thingies" in their food, so I use a hand blender on the Ro-Tel before adding it to the pot.
- heat oil in skillet.
- slice smoked sausage into rounds and add.
- cook 10 minutes, stirring.
- add garlic and cook 5 minutes more, stirring.
- add broth, Ro-Tel, milk, and pasta.
- bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and let pasta cook.
- when pasta is tender, stir in cheese and serve.