Recipe by didyb
Adapted from a Pinterest recipe-- I lightened it up a little bit- but not too much- it's still cheesy and yummy! My kids don't like "red and green thingies" in their food, so I use a hand blender on the Ro-Tel before adding it to the pot.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage, skinless
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, mild
- 5 ounces condensed milk
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil in skillet.
- slice smoked sausage into rounds and add.
- cook 10 minutes, stirring.
- add garlic and cook 5 minutes more, stirring.
- add broth, Ro-Tel, milk, and pasta.
- bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and let pasta cook.
- when pasta is tender, stir in cheese and serve.